May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Celebration




Just returned from the town Memorial Day ceremony. As always very nice and a short time to reflect. Very nice. We have one of the neatest memorial sites for such a tiny town.




I have started painting a chair for my daughters studio. I'm having so much fun with this. I did not use any kind of pattern, I just picked up the brush and went to painting. I'm totally having a ball. She will probably think I freaked out. LOLO I have posted an early picture of the progress.


I haven't taken one today, but it is looking much different now. I usually try to sketch out what I'm going to paint and then sometimes transfer it to the piece. Nope ... not this time. I'm into dots and checkerboards and funky colors. Yeehaw!!!




God Bless America,


P

No comments: