Oct 23, 2008

Where Is My Muse?


While a friend over at Bren's Busy Hands is kicking b--, I just keep surfing and getting inspired and then ... nothing. I can't get myself motivated. Does anyone get this kind of week?
On the other hand, I was thinking though about how wonderful blogging has become for me. I have been so lucky to meet so many talented and nice gals. It's incredible, a whole new world that I didn't know about until last year. Blogging and visiting other inspiring places has become another part of my being. I just can't go long without it, it's part of my creative spirit. I've visited new countries and saw that there are so many with feelings like mine, that enjoy the eye candy, and being part of a wonderful world of art. If you sew, bead, paint, stitch, carve, or any form of art, there is support, learning and sharing. I remember thinking I didn't know if I wanted to commit to a blog, who would visit, who would care. Well ... I'm still here and people do visit and I can't imagine not blogging. I had no idea what wonderful creative people I would come to know. Well ... any creative kicks in my spirit's butt, will be appreciated. New shared photos coming soon. Hugs, :o) P

4 comments:

Linda Vincent said...

You're absolutely right Pammyjo - my life has also been transformed since I discovered blogging. I can't believe how much I've learnt and how many wonderful people I've met.
Long may it continue - for both of us!
Love Linda

memoriesbybrandi@yahoo.com said...

I definately agree. Blogging is fun and inspiring. I love it. Keep up the great work.

Kazza said...

You are soo right - the blogging world is amazing and so inspiring (I was the same and wasn't sure whether I should jump into blog land but I am so glad I did - I have so many new, wonderful and supportive friends). And yes, I am always getting weeks where I find it difficult to get motivated (the ideas are there but I just can't seem to get started - the motivation comes when it is ready and not before!)
Take care xxxx Karen

Karen Owen said...

I know what you mean about the muse leaving! Mine left a while back, and I'm waiting for her return. Isn't blogging wonderful? I, like you, have made so many new friends because of it.