Nov 2, 2008

Christmas Pixie's Chasing Witchy's

I've have been so inspired by my new items from Paper Whimsy. The items are great from Maya Road and yes they did the trick. If you haven't been to visit at this magical place, they have the neatest altered art and digital sheets. There is a link on my side bar. Lot's of ideas floating through my head. I've actually got a few items up on e-bay this weekend. I think the Pixie's finally put all the Witchy's to rest. I have so many photo's to scan yet and hope to post another freebie today. I'm also anxiously waiting for my new little great granddaughter. I was so hoping she would be a "boo"! Giggle! Anytime now. I'll keep you posted. It will be so nice to have a snugly newborn for the cold months ahead. What a gift for the holidays. I could just scream with excitement! Have a great week if I don't get back on today. :o) P The little pixie below is one of my ebay items. AND...don't forget to vote!

3 comments:

Viola said...

Wonderful piece! :o)

Linda Vincent said...

What a lovely ATC! Great work Pammyjo.
Linda xx

Melissa said...

What an awesome Christmas pixie!!!
Smiles-
Melissa