Oct 30, 2009

Some Whimsical Pretties

Well, I finished up my pieces for the show. Boxed, priced and looking pretty and whimsical. I loved working on them, it was so fun. I also wanted you to check out all the darling stuff that Tolentreasure, Linda Vincent and Harmony Road Studio have been working on. (You can just click my side bar.)Darling stuff. I just love all the talent out here in blogland. Sweet gals that are great artists. I'm sharing a photo of my little Dream Peddler plaque. Well, I'm exhausted and want to get up early so I better start my winding down. Have a wonderful Halloween weekend and hope to post more this weekend.

I made a little box for my daughter to keep her wishes in. It was a fun project, practicing painting backgrounds with my hands. Kind of a smeary mess, but fun and I love the way it blends colors and totally random.

Until later, XO P

3 comments:

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Wow, what a fabby Wish box!!

Heather Robinson said...

I am still laughing after seeing the costume that your husband will be wearing tonight! Thanks for the chuckle and thank you for visiting my blog, leaving me such a lovely comment and marking me as a favourite. It is always a delight to discover a talented artist thanks to a blog visit. You create such unique pieces. Love the box of wishes.

memoriesbybrandi@yahoo.com said...

Yes, and I am loving that awesome wish box in my office. It is perfect!!!! Thanx mom!