Apr 23, 2010

Playing with Paper on Canvas

I'm so having fun with a package of 3 canvas boards I found buried in the studio. LOL I'm using up paper scraps and creating backgrounds using different things. Truly just playing. I love finding little snippets or quotes I've written down and making a painting from that. Well, I better get going to work. By the way it's raining and my husband is sitting in the timber turkey hunting. He left at 4:20 this a.m. It wasn't raining then. Giggle! Thanks for all the comments on my other canvas. I so appreciate the feedback. Hug, until later :) P

5 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Pam, I really do admire your work! I love this one and the folkart collage a couple of posts back. I like your style! Have a nice weekend! Twyla

Oxana said...

Simply beautiful!!! Love it!
Oxana

Tolentreasures said...

Love this, so cute! By the way, your new profile pic is great!
Cathy

Eve-Lune said...

Ces trois petits anges venus du ciel nous apportent plein de po├ęsie...
So cut et si joli !

pammyjo said...

Thanks for stopping by and the sweet comments. :) Always makes me smile.