Jan 9, 2011

First Learning Something New - 2011

Had a great time and a new learning experience. My friend offered to show my daughter and I how to decorate simple cookies and cupcakes. Word got around at work and Ya Hooey ... we had a party thing going on. It was so much fun. However, quite messy. Next time we are not doing it on a week night. Lot more complicated than it appears. Enjoy my scrapbook. Click on photo to enlarge view. I love creative and fun.
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own scrapbook design

2 comments:

Karen Owen said...

I agree - decorating is fun but so messy! That's why I don't do it often. Happy New Year!

She Who Doodles said...

looks like fun. what a great idea for a get together. i'm going to have to check out the smilebox. great idea, haven't tried it yet.