Apr 14, 2011

I Want to Post More

Wow ... life has been busy. Just wanted to pop in and let everyone know I'm still creating, just differently. It involves a bedroom redo, clear down to the original plaster, crocheting, painting another chair for my daughters studio. In the process of picking paint for my bathroom spruce up. I'm also changing hours at work and will be working 4 ten hour days. Same as my hub. We can take one of our vehicles off the commute and I'll have three day weekends. Yipppeee. I'm so looking forward to it. I wish I could say I've accomplished the pictured pile of pretties, but, it is just an inspirational pic that I love. Until later, hugs, P

4 comments:

Sara said...

Hi pammyjo. Sounds like lots of creative things are going on where you are. Love this photo. Still working on my first granny square blanket. It has been a long journey I hope to finish this year??? So happy to see you at Tangled Happy. Thanks for your nice comment. :)

Mary C. Nasser said...

Love this photo! Great colors and textures!

I am your newest blog follower. :)
Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!

Best,
Mary C. Nasser
http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

Mary C. Nasser said...

P.S. So glad I found you through the “All Kinds of Artists” Artist blog hop!

Tolentreasures said...

Wow, do I love that picture. Makes me want to rush right home and start crocheting,

Cathy