Nov 1, 2011

Sakura Koi Watercolor Play

With coupon in hand I got my new set of Sakura Koi Watercolors. They are so wonderful. Strong, bold or transparent technique, they are a dream to work with. This field set has been on my wish list for a long time. I can't believe I got them 40% off. Being under the weather today, has given me a little time to just be and take things slow. My IMAGINE cup full of fresh brewed coffee and toying with sketched ideas. It's a bright beautiful Fall day here, and sitting here by the window is making my muse tap dance. LOL I will post some, if anything I get done today, so stay tuned for an update. Don't you just love new supplies. Thanks for dropping by. Hug, P



1 comment:

Heavens2Betsy said...

This is so beautiful! I love the bright light colours the way that you have used them and your great design. I look forward to seeing more and hope you feeling better. Penny