Mar 29, 2008

Baby Shower Day

Went to Burlington today. My cousin Kenton and Leah are having a baby. The shower was very nice. Got to see aunts I haven't seen for a long time. I know my Aunt Mary is just thrilled to finally be a Grandma.



Tomorrow I have a commitment from my moon pie. He said he's going to help me get my studio cleared out and cleaned out, then I'm going to paint. I'm making curtains because I can't find anything that were funky. I'm going with a cheery, comfy decor. When our garage is done it will be better, then my saws and tools can go in there. The studio will be just paint, paper and other creative objects. Yippee! I can't hardly wait.



Well, signing off!

P

1 comment:

memoriesbybrandi@yahoo.com said...

Can't wait to see it. I am sure it will be darling and inspiring.