Jun 1, 2008

June 1 ... Oh my gosh


This year is speeding by. Had a wonderful evening getting my friend Bren up and blogging. She has done a wonderful job, her site is so cute. I always want to work on a project when she leaves. She always does the neatest things, I feel like I should kick myself in the B---. LOL and get with the program. She is so talented.






I am quietly stitching today. I've pulled out and old applique project and I'm doing some hand stitching. Something I haven't done for a long time. I'm loving it. In fact I'm enjoying it so much, I ordered some wool and a pattern to do some more. I can't wait to get it.





I've given both my puppies their hair cuts today. They stress out so much, that they have been sleeping all afternoon, just because it's finally over. They will be much happier and cooler. It's gotten quite warm today.


Well ... Hopefully I'll get enough stitching done to maybe add a picture of my project soon.

Later,

P

1 comment:

memoriesbybrandi@yahoo.com said...

Wynnie and Dottie look darling. Brenda's sight looks great. I can't believe you actually said you are doing something other than your ACEOs.... are you feeling OK