Jul 2, 2008

My Lil' Witchies

Surprise ... another ACEO witchy. LOL I used an illustration from an old book, I just love these two dear children. They are a little frightened to be out and about by themselves on Hallows Eve. I'm like Rosie, I always get a little story in my head when arranging my cut pieces. LOL. I do love the colors of Fall and Halloween.
My husband is in Missouri, to go fishing with friends. However, it's just as much flooded there from the Missouri River and their plans were a bust. He'll be home tomorrow, he calls a few times a day missing us, and we will be glad to have him home. But ... I've gotten more studio time with him gone. Giggle! I rush home and have cereal or popcorn for supper and out to studio I go. I never make supper for just me. No fun!
Boo!

4 comments:

Linda Vincent said...

Hi Pammy, thanks for visiting my blog. I've enjoyed looking at your artwork and will be back again. hope things are improving in your neighbourhood.
Linda x

Rosie said...

I can see it's still Halloween in July at your house! I know exactly what you mean - what fun to be able to create all you want to!

Karen Owen said...

This is adorable! It's fun to have a few days just to yourself, isn't it?

Gina M Smith said...

Hello! Thanks for visiting. I really love your Halloween art in this post and below. Do you sell these somewhere?