Jun 6, 2009

Celebration

Sorry I'm so late posting. I was waiting on my daughter who is the camera guru to get me some pics. Well ... below is Marley's proud Mom and her friend since infants Alisha. It was such a fun day. Nothing better than family, good food and friends to help celebrate occomplishments. We are so proud of Tay, she is already in cosmetology college and working too. With Miss M it's a full plate, but she is doing a wonderful job. It would have been easier to quit, but she keeps things rolling along. She's more like her Mom than either wants to admit. LOL


I'm planning on being in the studio later this afternoon. I need to get some basecoating and background stuff done. I really like getting my mixed media bases done. Until later, :) P

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Aw, great pics!