Sep 15, 2009

The Last of My Boos


This is the last of my little Witchys 2009. My little Art Card is hanging out in the Ebay world, to be observed, admired and hopefully loved enough to find a permanent home.
Just checking in on some of my favorite places. Beth over at The Twist Family blog, is having some of her stitched pieces and patterns being represented at a national show and sale in St. Charles. I love her cross stitch designs and I'm patiently waiting for her new Christmas booklet to come out. I'm sure it will be a hit. Congratulations Beth and now several thousand people will love your work and you'll get in tons of shops. You go girl. If you love prims and old style needle work, you will love visiting her site.
Have a creative rest of the week. :) P

3 comments:

Carolee ~ ArtPodStudios said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carolee ~ ArtPodStudios said...

Hi Pammy Jo...
Thanks for stopping by my blog today and for the nice compliments. Just had to slip over and check out yours!

You have a great blog, and I absolutely love your altered art pieces! Keep the creative juices flowing, I look forward to seeing your new pieces...

Carolee~ArtPodStudios

Unknown said...

Um, I love these. I also love the pumpkin candlesticks. Those are way cool!