Oct 24, 2009

Sunrise In the Studio


Whoaaa ... I was up early and with coffee in hand, I headed to the studio. I feel so much better and I just had to get up and create something. I started by taking a Halloween picture. Items for a friend. At least the pumpkins and the teeny tiny pinkeep. She also has a needle keeper here. Wonder who that is ... Brens Busy Hands?
Hands on the Wheel, wheels to the road, coast to coast driving craft junkie. LOL
Giggle. Poor thing is still down in the wrist from her fall. So I'm hoping these will cheer her up.

I also have some ACEOs that only need a few tiny touches and I hope to get them posted this week. Here goes the pixies and fairies. They are out of control in the studio. They are finding their way into my collages and everywhere. So ... I've got to get busy. I might send some things for a vendor night party that my daughter is going to. I don't know, I need to build up my ebay stash. We'll see. I do like a little bit of pressure to keep the creativity flowing. LOL
It was very cold, but I bundled up for about a half hour of sunrise ... watching through the steam coming off my insulated mug. Whew! In the very low 40's by my thermometer.Have a super weekend. Hugs to all of ya! P

5 comments:

Bren said...

OMGosh they are too cute!! You were up early and brave to go out there is the cool morning air. It was nice though, I was out early with the girls. Glad you are feeling better!!
Hugs, Bren

I Play Outside The Box said...

Cute blocks!! Love the peek at your studio. How about a peek at it in the light of day too?

Tammy said...

Adorable pumpkins! Great peek at your studio. I imagine all sorts of goodness inside!

Art by Darla Kay said...

I LOVE your little studio! I want one!!! :)
You do such beautiful artwork PammyJo! Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to browse your blog a little more, so very cute!
Darla

Tolentreasures said...

Love your little studio! How neat to go outside and "walk" to work with coffee in hand.

Cathy