Dec 13, 2009

Zentangle Christmas Pixies


Just like all of you, I've been busy with the season. I love it, but I need to take a deep breath. We did get a chance to go out for supper with friends, got to gather with neighbors and friends for a benefit to support two dear children to us, who lost their father. He had long battle with cancer. In this economy it is incredible the turnout and generous nature of people.
I'm sharing some fun doodles I've gotten done. Those little pixies pop in even when I'm not mixed media focused. LOL. Gotta love 'em.

Keep creating, hug P

3 comments:

Diane said...

Hi Pammy Jo, I have never seen Zentangle art in this way--I love them--such fun!

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Wow, fantastic doodles, love'em!!

Lesley said...

Hi Pammy Jo,
these are darling. I have yet to try zentangles, not much of a doodler or drawer but you make is look fun.
Wishing you all the best this Christmas.