Feb 6, 2010

Sledding Through


This is a picture of a sign I did for Brandi's studio. I have been doodling and working in my journal, but I'm kind of in a creative fog. Darn! I'm still having keyboard problems and I'm just getting a new one. I just haven't decided which one.
I'm hoping while I'm visiting out here in our big art community that something will kick my muse in the behind. Until then I will continue getting rid of stuff that has over taken closets, drawers and shelves around here. I love reclaiming more space, throwing out,giving away and sharing with someone that can use it. Good by clutter stuff. Yipppeee. Leave some love when ya drop by, we'll make it through all this gloomy snowy weather. Until later, P :)

5 comments:

Tami said...

Cute...I love decluttering, what a relief it to know I have more room to add more...hehehe!!

Have a beautiful weekend my dear friend. We are have tons of snow here. I am headed outside to take some pictures...will share later.

Hugs~ Tami

memoriesbybrandi@yahoo.com said...

awww. i am doing the same today. tired of having not cupboard space. love to get everything organized. love ya

Tolentreasures said...

I love this! What a great saying! I really need to reclaim some space! Things are getting tight! Good for you.

Cathy

Tammy said...

I want Spring to come--and yep, I'm feeling the glooms with ya sister! Your sign is great! I'm sure cleaning out things might spur your creative juices.

Teresa aka Tess said...

I loke that quote... Must be why I love my camera so..