Nov 28, 2010

I'm Doing the Happy Dance

O Yes ... I'm happy dancing. I have finished my last order before the snow flies. No more have to paints and I'm feeling great about that. I know you all know the feeling of getting you painted request done. Pictured is a gift my friend is giving her sister for Christmas. She has a doll collection I guess. It was a struggle for me, because it's not my palette choice. But, it turned out nice. Whew!

Our love bug is pictured, dancing like a princess for Grempa! That's what she calls him. LOL I wish I could share them dancing together, they are a couple of movers and shakers. I laugh to hard to hold the camera tho. Such a tiny package can create so much fun and joy.

Well, everyone have a great creative, healthy week. Hug, P :)

2 comments:

Tolentreasures said...

Congrats to you! I sure wish that I was in your shoes. Hope to get them all done next week. The cradle is beautiful. Hard to step out of our palette, isn't it? You did a great job!

Cathy

Anonymous said...

well, yes..you know what they say after all...

that GOOD THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES!
and it really is so true!

I love the little bed! I want one too...lol

ciao bella
creative carmelina